Plantings & Installations Service in China Spring, TX & Surrounding Areas Like Woodway & Waco
Some plants we can install in your landscape beds include daylilies, lantanas, butterfly bushes, and more!
The quality of your landscape impacts your property's curb appeal, and our pros at Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation are here to take it to the next level! We can install new landscape beds or renovate existing ones for a fresh look, then add beautiful plants like daylilies, lantanas, butterfly bushes, and more!
Our plantings and installations service is available to commercial and residential properties, plus HOAs, in China Spring, Woodway, Waco, Hewitt, and other nearby areas in Texas.
We Offer New Landscape Bed Installations & We Can Renovate Existing Ones
We want to transform your landscape and make it the most beautiful one on the block. Fortunately, that's where our plantings and installations service comes in! We can install new landscape beds and complete them with your choice of plants, designing them to fit your property and complement the overall aesthetic. If your property has existing landscape beds but they just need a little makeover, we can also help with that! We'll reshape and freshen them up, then add a ground cover and beautiful plants to breathe new life into them. No matter if you want us to work with what you already have or help you start from scratch, you can trust that your landscape beds are in good hands with us!
Our professionals can help you create your dream landscape design and even show you some of our previous work to give you ideas.
What plants can we install in your landscape beds?
Choosing the plants you want in your landscape beds is an exciting feat, as you can add ones that flatter your stylistic preferences. At Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation, we can install several types of plants to accommodate different aesthetics, and while this isn't a complete list, here are a few:
- Daylilies: Daylilies are a low-maintenance option that's equally eye-catching and can come in various colors, such as orange, red, and yellow.
- Lantanas: Lantanas bloom in clusters of small, circular flowers and will add pops of color to your landscape.
- Butterfly Bushes: As the name implies, these bushes attract the likes of butterflies with long, colorful flowering blooms.
- Philodendrons: Philodendrons have large, glossy leaves and are perfect for bringing greenery to your landscape beds.
- Salvia Greggii: Salvia greggii are beautiful plants that usually bloom red or pink flowers and are easy to maintain.
- Mexican Mint Marigolds: This plant has beautiful yellow blooms. It is known for having a scent similar to licorice.
- Rockroses: This is a low-maintenance shrub that blooms pink, yellow, and white flowers.
- Esperanzas: This shrub goes by many different names: esperanza, yellow bells, hardy yellow trumpet, and more. It has great heat tolerance and loves the sun!
We offer beautiful glazed pots for seasonal color!
Call us to schedule our plantings and installations service today.
If you want to improve your property's curb appeal, you've come to the right place! At Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation, we can give your existing landscape beds a much-needed appearance touchup or install new ones! Then, we can add the plants of your choice to bring pops of color and create a beautiful display that makes even your neighbors jealous. We've been taking landscapes up a notch since 2001, and we look forward to doing the same for you!
We offer our plantings and installations service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in China Spring, TX, and throughout the surrounding areas, including Woodway, Waco, Hewitt, and %%targetarea5%%. Call us at (254) 715-9520 to schedule a consultation today!