Lawn Mowing in & Around China Spring, Woodway & Waco, TX
String-trimming, edging, and debris blowing are included in our lawn mowing service.
Everyone wants a beautiful and manicured lawn, but maintaining it can become a hassle. That's where we come in! At Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation, we offer our lawn mowing service to take care of your grass so you don't have to. We'll mow your lawn weekly during the growing season and bi-weekly for the rest of the year. String-trimming, edging, and debris blowing are all included in our lawn mowing service so your lawn stays neat and tidy. Our lawn mowing service is part of our larger lawn care program that includes services like fertilization, leaf removal, landscape bed maintenance, and more!
We offer our lawn mowing service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in and around China Spring, Woodway, and Waco, TX. Give us a call at (254) 715-9520 to get started today!
Our Lawn Mowing Schedule
At Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation, we want to make sure your lawn always looks pristine and well-manicured. For this reason, we offer our lawn mowing service on a weekly basis from April 1st to November 1st. When grass growth slows down, we switch over to a bi-weekly mowing schedule from November 1st until April 1st. Our schedule will keep your grass maintained throughout the year.
We follow good mowing practices like rotating our mowing pattern with every visit and adjusting the deck height to suit your grass' needs.
What's included with our lawn mowing service?
As part of our lawn mowing service, we ensure your lawn is neat and manicured after every visit. That’s why we offer string-trimming, edging, and debris blowing as part of every lawn mowing visit.
- String-Trimming: We use a string trimmer to cut the grass in those hard-to-reach spots so your entire lawn is the same height.
- Edging: We will edge along areas where the grass meets a hardscape, like a driveway or a sidewalk, so your lawn has a clean-cut appearance.
- Debris Blowing: Once we’re finished mowing, string-trimming, and edging, we’ll blow any grass clippings that managed to get onto your hardscapes back onto your lawn.
Our lawn mowing service is part of our larger lawn care program.
Our lawn mowing service is included in our larger lawn care program which is designed to make sure your lawn and landscape are always well cared for. Along with lawn mowing, our lawn care program includes the following:
- Fertilization & Weed Control: Our fertilization and weed control treatments make sure you get the lush, weed-free lawn of your dreams.
- Leaf Removal: Our pros will blow out leaves from your lawn and landscape beds and either haul them away or mulch them to use on your grass.
- Landscape Bed & Yard Maintenance: We will remove debris and leaves from your lawn and landscape beds and trim your plants.
- Irrigation Audits: If you have an irrigation system, we will come out twice a year to inspect it and adjust timers and sprinkler heads as needed.
Our Bronze lawn care program includes fertilization and weed control treatments, our Silver program includes even more fertilization and weed control treatments, as well as a grub control treatment, and our Gold program includes everything in the Silver program as well as an extra grub control treatment, two lawn disease control treatments, and two additional weed control treatments.
Call us today to sign up for our lawn mowing service!
At Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation, we offer our lawn mowing service to keep your lawn manicured and pristine year-round. When you sign up for our lawn care program, not only will you reap the benefits of our lawn mowing service, but we'll keep your lawn beautiful and healthy throughout the year.
We provide our lawn mowing service to residential and commercial properties along with HOAs in China Spring, Woodway, Waco, and the surrounding areas in Texas. Call us at (254) 715-9520 to sign up for our lawn mowing service today!