Weed Control Treatments in & Around China Spring, Woodway & Waco, TX
Our team offers three programs that can handle all your weed control needs.
Weeds spell trouble for your lawn because they compete with your grass for nutrients and space. Luckily, we offer 3 lawn care programs that can handle all your weed control needs! Our lawn care programs are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Aside from weed control and lawn fertilization treatments, these programs can also include fungicide and grub control applications. No matter the program you choose, you can rest assured the weed control treatments included target invasive weeds in our area, like clover, henbit, poa annua, and more. We offer our weed control service to commercial and residential properties as well as HOAs in China Spring, Woodway, Waco, TX, and nearby communities.
Our Bronze, Silver & Gold Programs Keep Your Lawn Healthy & Weed-Free
Our lawn care experts at Green Ackors Landscaping & Irrigation understand that for your grass to truly thrive, it must not only have enough nutrients but also a good defense system against pesky weeds. That's why our team offers three lawn care programs that can include lawn fertilization, weed control, fungicide, and grub control treatments to ensure your grass stays healthy and weed-free. Check out the schedules we follow for these programs:
Our Bronze Program Schedule
- March: We will apply fertilizer and a pre-emergent weed control treatment.
- May: In late spring, we'll do another round of fertilizer and pre-emergent treatment.
- July: We'll apply a fertilizer treatment in the summer.
- September: Our team will administer a winterizer fertilization treatment and one last round of pre-emergent weed control treatment.
Our Silver Program Schedule
- January: Our first visit for the year involves a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- March: We'll apply a lawn fertilizer and a pre-emergent weed control treatment.
- April: We will visit your property twice in April to apply our post-emergent and grub control treatments.
- May: We'll treat your grass with fertilizer and apply another pre-emergent treatment.
- July: Our crew will apply a fertilizer treatment in the summer.
- September: We will visit your property twice in September for 2 pre-emergent treatments, a post-emergent application, and a winterizer treatment.
Our Gold Program Schedule
- January: Our team will apply a post-emergent treatment to start the year.
- March: We'll do 2 visits in March; the first visit is for pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments and the second visit will involve fertilizer and pre-emergent treatments.
- April: Our 2 visits in April will involve a post-emergent and grub-control treatment respectively.
- May: We'll apply fertilizer and pre-emergent treatments in May.
- June: You can expect us to visit your property twice in June for a fungicide and a grub control treatment.
- July: Our first visit in July is for a fertilizer treatment while our second visit is for a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- September: We'll go to your property twice in September. Our first visit involves pre- and post-emergent treatments and our second visit involves winterizer fertilizer and pre-emergent treatments.
- October: Our last treatment for this program is a fungicide application.
Aside from your lawn, we'll make sure to target your driveways and sidewalk cracks when applying our weed control treatments.
What weeds do our weed control treatments target?
When you sign up for any of our lawn care programs, you can rest assured that our weed control treatments can target common weeds in the China Spring, TX area. Some of the many weeds our treatments can get rid of include clover, henbit, poa annua, goosegrass, nutsedge, and more.
Call us today to sign up for one of our weed control programs!
If you want your lawn to thrive, you'll want to make sure weeds cannot make their way into your turf and steal nutrients from your grass. That's why we offer top-notch weed control programs to commercial and residential properties and HOAs in China Spring, Woodway, Waco, TX, and surrounding areas. Our programs include weed control treatments and other essential lawn care treatments to keep your grass in optimal health all year long. Call us today at (254) 715-9520 to sign up for any of our programs.